Queen size iron canopy bed with en suite half bath and private detached full bath. beautiful refinished maple hardwood floors. The hardwood maple floors have been recently restored as well as the original window and door moldings. Natural woven wood blinds with tie tab sheer curtains grace the new windows. It has a mixture of modern and vintage furnishings to complement this charming 1906 home.
- Individually controlled AC units
- Hair Dryer
- BeeKind toiletry products with light lemon verbena scent
- Saratoga bottled water sourced from upstate New York in beautiful blue glass water bottles
- Bathrobes for your convenience
- Free high-speed wifi
- Luggage rack
We provide each guest with a daily breakfast voucher to some of the best local eateries on the North Fork.
For the room rates, please click here for more information.
All rates are subject to applicable New York State sales and lodging taxes.
No smoking, pets, or children under the age of 12. See our terms and conditions for more information.
Southold Town beach passes are included for all guests to access some of the most beautiful beaches the North Fork has to offer. Beach towels are available upon request.
Available Upon Request
- Wine glasses and corkscrews
- Charging cables
- The woven wood blinds are made with natural materials consisting of reed and bamboo.
- BeeKind donates a part of their proceeds to honeybee research at the University of California.